This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why is make so bloody slow (for me)
- To: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Subject: Re: why is make so bloody slow (for me)
- From: Kevin Layer <layer at franz dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:05:43 -0700
- cc: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
>> - If changing the dll doesn't help, could you please strace
>> `make -debug' and send the output as .gz file directly
>> to my mail address (not to the mailing list, please)?
Btw, I had to restore the original dll. The newest snapshot caused
make to hang (I waited 5 minutes).
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com