This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Copyright question
- To: Menczel dot nb dot szbk at nucleus dot szbk dot u-szeged dot hu
- Subject: Re: Copyright question
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:09:50 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <11C6C2A1E72@nucleus.szbk.u-szeged.hu>
> In an other section the FAQ says that if I use the '-mno-cygwin'
> compiler switch, the executables are linked against native win32
> DLLs. Then why should the resulting program be under the GPL?
(Unless there are other reasons for it to be (like if you used a
third-party library that's GPL'd))
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com