This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is 'info'?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Where is 'info'?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:57:09 -0400
- References: <1303E2B14F9@nucleus.szbk.u-szeged.hu>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 10:56:30AM +0100, Menczel Laszlo wrote:
>Chris Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
>> >hard disk space!) is just as useful now as legs on fishes.
>> Try subjecting your fish to a few hundred years of evolution.
>> I'll bet those legs will eventually prove to be very handy.
>> Let us all know how it turns out!
>More like a few hundred millions, and you couldn't recognize
>it aa a fish any more. Alas, I don't have the time...
I can't believe that I forgot to add the word "millions" to my email. I
was debating over billions and then thought that hundreds of millions
was more accurate. So I typed "hundreds" instead. Sheesh.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org