This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash expansion question
- To: jase at deadbeets dot com, "Larry Hall \(RFK Partners Inc\)" <lhall at rfk dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: bash expansion question
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Jason Dufair <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> "Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc)" wrote:
> > Sounds like a text/binary thing to me. Try setting adding "binmode" to
> > your CYGWIN environment variable and restarting bash...
Sounds like text vs binary to me too.
> Thanks for the suggestion, Larry. I tried it and it seems to have had
> no effect. Can anyone duplicate this by chance?
Make sure that you have UNIX style line endings in the script file.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org