This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:03:34 -0400
- References: <5D2A198567EED311BD0F009027A25C870D7EBD@SRVMAIL-ANN>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 04:10:29PM +0200, William Gacquer wrote:
>I don't agree with you DJ, I once got a a small application running on
>windows thanks to an elf loader. I'll search it again on the internet and
>send the URL ASAP.
I would be *extremely* surprised if you could get any application running
that was compiled on linux. You'd have to emulate every single linux
system call for this to work.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org