This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Porting OS/2 EMX __findfirst / __findnext
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: RE: Porting OS/2 EMX __findfirst / __findnext
- From: peter karlsson <peter at softwolves dot pp dot se>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:19:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Organization: /universe/earth/europe/sweden/vasteras
Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc):
> If you really need getops(), you will need to write your own, find a
> substitute, or switch back to the Cygwin compiler and run configure.
I wrote a simple substitute to use when it isn't available. The rest of the
code seems to work fine now (including _findfirst), after patching limits.h
a little bit to get around some pre-processor errors I got using it.
> I'm not sure why findfirst()/findnext() would have disappeared from the
> Mingw version. Are you sure its not just in other files?
They are in io.h.
Thanks to everyone who answered! Seems to work just fine now (hopefully I
didn't break the CygWin compilation in the progress).
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org