This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: net release setup.exe
- To: Daniel Glassey <danglassey at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: net release setup.exe
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Daniel Glassey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> if you have cygwin20.1 and CYGWIN=tty then setup.exe hangs at the first
Setup.exe is a non-cygwin program working with cygwin. Having tty set on when
communicating between cygwin and non-cygwin programs has always been a cause
> after removing the environment variable it works ok.
See I told you. ;^) Where do/did you have the CYGWIN environment variable
defined? AFAIK, setup.exe is meant to be run from the DOS command prompt.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org