This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: broken 'ln' behavior -Reply
- To: phma at oltronics dot net
- Subject: Re: broken 'ln' behavior -Reply
- From: Chris Portaix <CGP at rwdi dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:52:15 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I've had this same problem using shell scripts (csh, tcsh, sh and bash)
on cygwin; they do not recognize these links. So I modofeid them to cp
insteat of ln. It's a temporary solution cause things can get tricky with cp.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com