This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Link error with 'make' binary
- To: Mike Traum <mtraum at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Link error with 'make' binary
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
You need to replace the cygwin1.dll with the one found at
--- Mike Traum <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I downloaded the usertools a few days ago (b20). I'm trying to add
> 'make' by downloading it from
> ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu/pub/cygwin/latest/make/ - a cygwin mirror.
> It gives the following error (in a Windows dialog box):
> "The MAKE.EXE file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_."
> I'm assumming (due to the file date) this is because make is for an
> older version of cygwin? Is a proper 'make' available w/o downloading
> the full (fat) developer version of cygwin?
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org