This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: just plain /gone/ (was Re: setup.exe[i] only creates directory tree)
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: just plain /gone/ (was Re: setup.exe[i] only creates directory tree)
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:49:04 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 07:48:20PM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Chris Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
>> It sounds like you probably have /bin mounted explicitly. Looks like
>> this is YA change to setup.
>While you're at it /usr mounted explicitly gets in the way also.
Yep. I fixed that yesterday.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org