This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Long startup of scripts.
- To: cygwin users <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Long startup of scripts.
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:52:28 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 07:27:27AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>I've been experincing long startup of scripts 15 to 30 seconds or longer, I
>haven't timed it yet, since the update. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm
>running NT4 sp4.
What does "long startup of scripts" mean exactly? What scripts are you talking
about? Have you run an strace to determine where the delay is happening?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com