This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.0: Error when launching MSDOS bat file from bash on Wind ows 2000
- To: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.0: Error when launching MSDOS bat file from bash on Wind ows 2000
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:59:17 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
FWIW, I doubt that attempting to execute .bat files via a cygwin path
will work correctly since there is no code in cygwin to translate the
paths for cmd.exe or command.com.
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 05:25:52AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- "Berche, Guillaume" <Guillaume.Berche@mkms.xerox.com> wrote:
>>>Hmm... Why would one expect a DOS bat file to execute under BASH???
>>>However, it is possible to start the DOS COMMAND INTERPRETER from BASH
>>>by specifying it so:
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com