This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[IMPORTANT] Cygwin setup.exe problems noted
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: [IMPORTANT] Cygwin setup.exe problems noted
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:44:42 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I just wanted to let everyone know that we've had reports of problems with
the version of setup.exe that I uploaded yesterday. They were due to the
use of a bogus cygwin DLL which is bundled with the setup.
I've uploaded a new version of setup.exe to
Hopefully, this will solve the "No such file or directory" problem that
people are seeing.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, the problem was
entirely due to my own stupidity in not checking the setup before I
uploaded. I mean, why bother testing? It was just one small change.
Cygwin Engineering Manager (and developer)
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org