This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
groff, man, clear added to "latest"
- To: cygwin-announce at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: groff, man, clear added to "latest"
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:12:18 -0400
- Reply-to: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I've added groff, man, and clear to the "latest" distribution. Groff
is needed for man. clear is just a five-line C program I wrote, but
it solves a FAQ.
To add these to an existing installation, just "tar xvfz ..." them
from the root of your installation tree.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com