CVS remote (ext) using SSH hangs

When I use CVS with rsh (client on Cygwin, server on a Sun workstation) and
use SSH instead of rsh, CVS hangs at the end of the session.  I had this
problem with b20 and I still have the problem with 1.1.0.

It appears that SSH just doesn't exit and CVS is hung waiting for SSH to
exit.  I hacked CVS to not wait for SSH to exit, and now it doesn't hang,
but I end up with a bunch of orphaned SSH processes.

SSH does not hang when I use it from the command line and using CVS with rsh
does not cause a hang.

[CVSROOT=:ext:sysname:pathname]

Thanks!

--
Elliot Mednick                              51 Sawyer Rd, Suite 110
Processor Architect                         Waltham, MA. 02453