This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New net release - problems with make and gdb
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: New net release - problems with make and gdb
- From: "Richard Stanton" <stanton at haas dot berkeley dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:35:50 -0700
I've just installed the new net release. Two problems so far:
1) gdb - minor: If I type, at the command line, "gdb progname", nothing
seems to happen. It works OK in an EMACS window. Also, why is the gdb
program/archive so huge?
2) make - major, as it means all my makefiles don't work: I have a makefile
CFLAGS= -Wall -g -mno-cygwin -I/projects/h
This used to run fine under the old release, but now when I run make I get
the error messages:
makefile:6: Extraneous text after `ifeq' directive
makefile:10: Extraneous text after `else' directive
makefile:14: Extraneous text after `endif' directive
makefile:30: *** commands commence before first target. Stop.
Note: line 6 is the one with the ifeq command in it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org