This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem wih getpeername and bind with UDP sockets
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problem wih getpeername and bind with UDP sockets
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:48:16 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 10:18:26PM -0700, Pakoulin Konstantin wrote:
>there are some problems in operating some socket functions
>(getpeername, bind ) with UDP sockets. When I test programm that
>I've trancfered from Linux to Win32 this functions don't work
>correctly in about 30% of callings.
>'getpeername' returns 'argument is a file , not a socket'
>'bind' return 'UDP bind failed: 1067 are already in use'
>any ideas ?
Please provide details that would enable someone to debug your
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org