This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
`make' problem in Cygwin 1.1.0
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: `make' problem in Cygwin 1.1.0
- From: John S Cooper <John dot Cooper at eu dot citrix dot com>
- Date: 26 Apr 2000 19:02:54 +0100
- Cc: John Cooper <john dot cooper at eu dot citrix dot com>
The following Makefile (note multiple colons) works fine with make version 3.75
(which shipped in Cygwin B20.1):
However, with make version 3.77 (ships with Cygwin 1.1.0), I get the following
Makefile.ef:1: *** target pattern contains no `%'. Stop.
(error occurs whether or not MAKE_MODE is set to UNIX, and also irrespective of
whether I invoke `make' with --win32 or --unix.)
How can I get this working again with the currently shipping 3.77 version of
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org