This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Various questions - docs, paths
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Various questions - docs, paths
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:59:49 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 05:46:24AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Nice point. This needs to be added to the TODO list. BTW, why is your root
>mounted on D: and your package installed in H:\Cygnus? Why not change your
>mount of / to `mount -f -b h:/Cygnus /'? It should work much better that way.
What needs to be added? We're not going to be putting /cygdrive paths in
the mount table.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com