RE: Weird behavior when using "-I" with gcc-2.95.2

Well that was very interesting.  Everything compiles just fine on the local
hard disk when using the "-I ./".  So then I tried my H:\ drive.  That is a
drive I have mapped from a WinNT server.  Once again, everything works just
fine.  So then I went to my I:\ drive, which is a Sun Solaris file server
using SunLink software to emulate a WinNT server.  That is when I start
having problems.  Apparently, gcc is seeing something differently when
compiling on my I:\ drive.  Should I try to use strace at this point to find
out what the difference might be?