This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe via proxy?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: setup.exe via proxy?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:38:02 -0400
- Cc: sherlock_abc at netzero dot net
- References: <000601bfb065$8b5ee220$be933004@default>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 11:27:49AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>I've experienced the same problems when I first set up V 1.1.0. Now, I
>am trying it again. I just D/Led the binaries and am ready to
>decompress, but this time, using an archiving program like Power
>Archiver. And, I'm putting it on E drive. Well gotta go. Spent long
>enough time on the 'Net just downloading and reading your messages
>about how tough it is with setup. Remember, John. It is experimental.
Was there a point to this post? I'm trying to debug the problem, so to
"help out", you posted your "solution". This was to give up and use a
method which will not install the binaries in the same place as
This is not "experimental". It's a work in progress and it is
theoretically a cooperative project. Apparently you missed that point.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com