When it works

When Cygwin does get into place, and works again, and from what I've seen on
my badly damaged copy, it ROCKS!!!
And acts like a real compiler. Better that Microsteal BOSS Unusual C++
compiler V 6.00.
Hey, I discovered something about the Windows 32 section with Mumit's and
Ander's Windows 32 API. It uses OpenGL. Now, instead of the MFC classes, I
can try to convert Csound back into a C++ program (Freeware) for a real
Windows enviroment. Oh yeah, I got the PDP-11 emulator by Robert Sputnik
running.
I used last night's snapshot. Only reason I'm redoing my Cygwin on one week
is because of the modifications.