This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autoconf breakage
- To: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- Subject: Re: autoconf breakage
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:53:40 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <01c501bfb069$e48ffec0$0100000a@TIMYX18EWDT6RQ>
I put the usr-local package together to supply stuff that was not part
of the default cygwin installation. I believe that autoconf was in that
category for B20 -- that is, autoconf was NOT part of the full.exe
download for B20. However, since it (and man, and groff) have been added
to the latest net release, I will remove those packages from the
usr-local tarball. When I get around to it. Eventually.
Tim Prince wrote:
> My problem was not with the mount configuration, it was having
> multiple installations of autoconf on the path. I resurrected
> the problem by installing the cwilson package after fixing
> autoconf. Either copy works fine by itself. Thanks for the
> help; it was useful in other areas.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com