Re: Setup v1.34 & root installation

NO NO NO
Download from the latest directory,
ash, bash, etc.
ash.tar.gz etc.
There are three files in each directory,
a source archive, a binary archive, md5sum. md5 tells you how big the other
two are, so when you download the .tar.gz from the latest, you will now.
I see what you did wrong. Somehow, either you, setup, or the internet
leeched every file. This happens when using GoZilla! or similar program, and
which I'm using to download Xfree86. I also looked at my Linux source disk,
and am going to use Midnight Commander, after configuring for use with
Windows 98.