RE: Cygwin 1.0: no mail available

Adrian,

I tried the command you provided to install the perl modules and
for the most part it worked. However, it checked on the trying to
use gzip:

/cygnus/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/bin/gzip: not found

During the initial setup it asked me (and found automatically)
/bin/gzip so I think it has to do with the initial build of Perl from
Charles Wilson. I've looked through the configuration files in
/usr/local/lib/perl5 but I haven't been able to find it.

If you have any ideas on how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

Kevin Wright
Mountain View, CA