recent CR/LF problems

I found the source of the CR/LF problem, and admit it was my fault.
I've created a patch which I've sent out for comments and approval,
and will get the patch into the dll as soon as possible.  I suspect
that the 1.1.2 DLL will wait for this patch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DJ

PS: for the technically interested, the problem was that fgets() was
bypassing the new cr/lf conversion code, so always reading in binary
mode.  I added a hook to the converter to it.