setup.exe

Hi folks,

   This may be somewhat outdated...however, initially upon
hearing that there was a new setup utility, I downloaded the
necessary file (setup) via my netscape browser.  Since I didn't
use IE5, I had no problems.
   After downloading I ran the setup from the dos-prompt (no
bash here), and it all worked fine.  I am using NT4.  Shortly
thereafter I used bash to build a rather large piece of software
(CrystalSpace) and all seemed to work fine from the bash side.
  Directory references were basically the same as the original
(full.exe, etc.) manual setup (Cygwin/...).

	Chris, are you attempting to test the IE5, Netscape or msdos
installations for the latest version of setup (v1.45)?

	Finally, I've forgotten where the full documentation for Cygwin
is, could somebody give me a URL?

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.