vim and xemacs

I downloaded the latest cygwin setup program and let it do the automatic
installation.  After it installed all the packages, I found out that there
was no 'vim' or 'xemacs' there.  But according to the web site, cygwin
contains these in its content list.  Where do these two go and how do
I get them?

=====
T. Alex Chen
alex_chen@yahoo.com