Sender: cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com
From: MarketLogix <mlx@mlx.com>
Date: Thu,  1 Jun 2000 17:33:29 -0700
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Looking for updated b20 dll

Hi all.

I know this is a bit dusty but,

I've been happily using the 12/98 release of Cygwin
for quite some time but finally got bit by that
fd table size = 32 thing.

I was wondering if anyone has a b20 cygwin1.dll that
is compatible with the OLD mount scheme AND has a
larger fd table.  I do have a 1/15 dll but whenever
I try to drop it in, all my apps as well as the cygwin
ones just dump core.

I am planning on upgrading but I just want to make sure
that I know where I'm at right now so that if things go
wrong, I'll have a better handle on what variables have
changed.

Thanks,

bisk