OFFTOPIC: Outlook 2000

I know this is not exactly on topic for this list.  But this list is the
only place I see the problem and due to the volume of my posts I would like
to correct it.  Please be kind, I am trying to clean up my posts.

Because of our email system at work I have to use a MS mail client or at
least something that will talk to MS Mail and Exchange servers.  Currently I
am using Outlook 2000.  You may have noticed that many of my posts come with
multiple MIME sections and or an attachement that just contains the standard
mailing list footer.  If anyone knows how to correct this problem please
respond to me directly and not to the list.

Thank you.