RE: Cygwin 1.1.2 and usr/i686-pc-cygwin

> Instead of wasting everyones times writing RTFM, maybe you
> could consider
> helping this person.  All he wanted was a simple "yes" or
> "no!" Yes, it may
> have been written before in the list, but it is high traffic
> and easy to
> miss things and this is a very simple question.  Nobody needs
> that sort of
> condescending attitude!

I don't think that Chris is being condescending, so much as exasperated.
There are very many questions on this list that could have been avoided if
the poster had read the documentation and mailing list more closely before
posting.

I am often guilty of this.

Besides, Chris probably didn't realize that there was a 6+ hour difference
between when I send the message and when it appeared on the list (a problem
with my department's mailer server.). Chris's message about the new
setup.exe and the follow-up messages appeared during this delay.

Chris: Thanks for your help. I really do appreciate it.