Re: gcc can't find include files under Windows 2000

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 09:45:13AM -0700, Richard Stanton wrote:
>A followup...
>
>I reset the mount / to point to c:\cygnus (which it was pointing to before -
>I forgot I changed it to see if I could solve the problem that way), and
>here's what happens now:
>
>-I..\h DOES work
>
>-I/projects/h doesn't work (this is what I had in my makefile, and it works
>under W95)

Out of curiousity, does 'ls -l /projects' work?  I bet it doesn't.

It sounds like you have to mount c:\projects as /projects.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/