Re: naive request: Cygwin and Windows/DOS program

> "Reynolds, John" wrote:

As said in a previous email,

I you want something that translated the command line arguments between
the two environments: bash script seems the simpler way to do that.

Otherwise,
I wonder if we can use the maple Windows command line `cmaple.exe' or
maple interface
with bash as subshell.

If I lauch cmaple under Cygnus/bash and hit the RETURN key twice,
I get  the message:

syntax error, control character '\e' unexpected

if I do the same thing under DOS I get no message.
Beside the cursor mechanism seems bogus under bash.

Furthermore if I type `system(ls);' (under bash) I get a Blue Screen,
under DOS `system(dir);' works.

Jerome BENOIT