New GCC available for testing (TRY 3) -- fixes -mno-cygwin problem

I've uploaded a new version of gcc that does not use any MSVCRT stuff.
It is at the URL below.  AFAIK, only the specs file has changed.

I understand that adding msvcrt support would be a wonderful idea, but
it is outside of the scope of what I am currently trying to do.  I'm
just trying to get -mno-cygwin working along with incorporating a few
bug fixes and improvements in gcc/binutils.  I'm not trying to augment
the -mno-cygwin support at this time.

I'll let Mumit Khan do that, or if someone else wants to volunteer I'm
willing to send them my sources and binaries.

Btw, if anyone has specs file changes I would appreciate getting patches
to the gcc/config/cygwin.h file rather than to the specs file itself.
It is a lot less error-prone that way.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company