Re: Bad CPP.EXE on GCC 2.95.2 ??

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 08:01:41PM -0500, Daniel G. Bermudez wrote:
>Just recently reinstalled Win98 on my system, which is sort of a ritual
>or sorts, and while running Cygwin's 'gcc' compiler after reinstalling
>(with gcc's version 2.95.2-1 ) I did find that 'cpp' return this ugly
>message on code that has compiled before without problems!

You probably have CRLF line endings!

Either eliminate them or mount the directory in question as "text-mode",
Also make sure that you are running the cygwin 1.1.2 DLL.

For information on the mount command and text mode in general, check out
the documentation at the project web site:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

cgf