OpenSSH cygwin port

Hi !

I am trying to use the cygwin port of the OpenSSH and face
several problems:

o RSA does just work as long as I start the sshd.exe as a user
  but not as a NT-Service

o I can't use input redirection,
  neither on NT like: more <file.txt
  nor on a Linux client, like: ssh -l user NTBox <dird.command
  The result is on NT: more hangs
  on Linux: there is no output returned, not even if I do an output
     redirection, too.

I am using cygwin-1.1.1.

Another problem was the output "illegal user" which just meant
a problem in /etc/passwd. This, AFAIK, must be in UNIX format
if / is mounted in binmode, otherwise /bin/sh (or /winnt/system32/cmd)
ends with a ^M and that "shell" does, of course, not exist.
I didn't try a work-around with another : as a separator.

I am doing something completely wrong or is this simply a problem
in the OpenSSH port ?

Using OpenSSH between Linux, Solaris and Sinix Systems is no
problem, at all, incl. RSA authentication.

Using another port of sshd (with the same version of cygwin1.dll) to
NT I am able to prepare a command file on Linux, send it to NT and
get the output (via redirection on Linux) back. Although the
command file has to contain an "exit" in the last line, it works.

Can the problem in this case be that Linux's ssh says:
"Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal."
And there is no input/output handling on the NT-Box ?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

L8R,

Norbert Bladt.

P.S.
Because I can't send this message from my normal user account - our
Mail server is on the open relay list - I am sending this from
usa.net and hope that it works.