RE: GDB on Win2k doesn't work for me.

I too suffer from the Unknown Target Exception problem.  I am running
gdb-20000610.tgz.

> On 27 Jun 2000, Paul Stodghill wrote:
>
> > I found the problem. I uninstalled Innoculin and gdb
> suddenly worked again.

Following that lead I figured that xemacs could be interfering -- I've had
problems before with xemacs coexisting with virus programs.  It wasn't. :-(

Anyway, some more, probably useless output:

(gdb) set debugexceptions
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/noah/a.exe
gdb: Target exception BREAKPOINT at 0x77f9f9df
gdb: unknown target exception 0x000006d1 at 0x77e89b01

Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.
0x77e89b01 in ?? ()

What sort of information might be of help to someone who has the ability and
will to try and fix this?