Re: instalation in other than c:\

Ahh....

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I've just solved it.

It was using the gui setup program btw...

The problem is that I ran the installer as the Administrator user, and
never use that account for anything else but installations.

The installer made (and the tools require?) the registry entries in HKCU
not in HKLM.
But this is a bit wiered as it effects the whole installation and should
they not be created in HKLM instead?

Exporting the settings from the administrator account and back into my
account and everything works.

Thanks for everyones,

	/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams