Re: Upgrading from b20.1 to 1.1.x - now my static linking fails !

Okay, sorry -- I didn't connect your message with the other ones. I
can't offer any cogent advice -- except "it works for me". zlib, libpng,
libjpeg, libjbig, libtiff -- all contain dll and static lib, I built
both dynamically-linked and statically-linked executables for each
package, and they all worked -- linking with an import lib, and with the
static lib, and directly to the dll using ld.exe's new ability to
generate a "virtual" import lib on-the-fly.

So, it seems you've stumbled on an obscure bug -- I'd concentrate on
what you're doing that is *different* from normal dll usage -- like that
funky stdcall wrapper dllinit thingy... BTW, did you use
--enable-stdcall-fixup and/or --add-stdcall-alias as linker options when
building your dll/import library?

--Chuck