Re: libodbccp32.a

>From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>
>To: corrosion@connect.to
>CC: danny_r_smith@hotmail.com, cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
>Subject: Re: libodbccp32.a
>Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 09:23:14 -0400

>valid

> > >Well... here is a "last resort" case.  Try linking directly to
>odbccp32.dll
> > >directly without an import lib but with *newest* binutils prerelease.
> > >Danny
> > >

> > I only just got back to this! Any special flags for doing so. *now I
>seem to
> > be at a last resort*
>
>It's not the 'newest binutils prerelease' anymore -- it's the newest
>official cygwin release of binutils: binutils-20000722-1.
>
>To link, add these flags: '-L/cygdrive/<SYSTEMDRIVE>/WINNT/system
>-lodbccp32'
>
>Hope it works.
>
>--Chuck

Did it work?
I've  since tried to use this option, and it works for DLL's with 'properly'
decorated names but unfortunately *not* when __stdcall functions are
exported only as PASCAL names (ie., without trailing @n).

Also tried  with --enable-stdcall-fixup switch to ld, but still undefined
__stdcall symbols.

Danny