Solved: OpenSSH - Rhosts authentication between NT systems

Hi everyone !

I did some tests of the new openssh-2.1.1p4-2 port from
Corinna to NT.
As I reported yesterday, it still doesn't work for me
wrt. to rhosts authentication.
I verified yesterday and today, that the new sshd
in this port works but there still is a problem in the ssh.

I now have a version of ssh which works and I am in the
process of checking what the difference is between my
sources (based on 2.1.1p4-1 unfortunately) and the latest
from Corinna.

As soon as I have figured out the differences I'll
get in contact with Corinna so that we can coordinate
theses changes.

So, there is hope of a real solution.

Cheers,

Norbert.