new setup (again!)

Yes, it's yet another setup upgrade!  I hope I'm not boring anyone
yet... ;-)  If any of these affect you, please test them and let me
know how well they work for you.

Changes:

When downloading only, the chooser by default only shows you the files
it will be downloading, rather than all of them.

If IE5 isn't installed, setup complains instead of crashing.

You can use direct HTTP/FTP or manual proxies instead of IE5.

I fixed the log-to-missing-directory bug.

You can now select "Uninstall" in the chooser to remove packages
(you'll have to hit the "full/part" button to get a full list).

Files obsoleted by an upgrade are removed.

The mirror list URL reflects the "sources.redhat.com" name :-)