GetSecurityInfo() link problem

I had problem while trying to use this call. Even if I added advapi32 to
the linking list I got a missing simbol error from ld.

/*
	I was trying to use this call and GetWindowThreadProcessID()
	because an attempt to CreateProcess() in a window procedure
	crashed and the same attempt from a spawned thread failed.

	Then I reverted to the good old system() and everything
	is o.k. now...

	But the linker error is still there...
*/

					Gian Uberto Lauri