Re. Bash Prompt Here

You're right!  Here's an updated BashHere.reg.  One will have to edit it to
get bash invoked the way one wants.

- Barry Buchbinder

============
You should also include "Drive" where "Directory" is below. That way, when
you right click on a drive, you can get a "Bash here" also.

I used
     f:\cyg\bin\bash.exe -i
and I had to train my .bashrc to do most of the stuff in /etc/profile to
avoid the cd $HOME issue. After that, all works as expected.

Ed

Your Windows 2000 Arborist
T/L 589-4410; Outside: 1-919-993-4410
egb@us.ibm.com

Barry Buchbinder <BBUCHBINDER@niaid.nih.gov>@sources.redhat.com on
10/03/2000 10:07:51 AM

Sent by:  cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com

To:   "Cygwin (E-mail)" <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Subject:  Re. Bash Prompt Here

The following works for me on Win98.  Since one doesn't logon, there is no
cd to $HOME and bash starts in whatever directory Windows tells bash it is
in.  Of course, this won't work if .bashrc has a cd command in it.

- Barry Buchbinder

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\BashHere]
@="&Bash Prompt Here"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\BashHere\command]
@="c:\\cygwin\\bin\\bash.exe"

BashHere.reg