Re: Environmental Variables

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 01:05:08PM -0600, Bret Jordan wrote:
>Thanks..  Yes I used WinZip and it worked just fine.

It didn't really work fine.  You have now extracted things to incorrect
locations and have essentially have a non-standard cygwin installation.

That's ok, if you know what you're doing but I certainly would not
recommend this to someone just trying to use Cygwin for the first time.
If you have to report problems here we'll all be spending time trying
to figure out your "custom" installation.

We created the setup.exe program for just this purpose.

cgf