ash and getopts

Why is getopts (and let, fc, local, printf, setvar, unalias, and alias)
tagged as a job control dependent feature in ash's builtins.def?

I have several scripts using getopts to parse the command line that must
work for /bin/sh on both Solaris and cygwin.  In the past, we've had to copy
/bin/bash.exe to /bin/sh.exe to get around this problem.  Now I'm finding
that if I remove the "-j" from the getopts line in ash/builtins.def and
rebuild, I get a shell consistent with sh on Solaris (and HP/UX, AIX, SVR4,
...).

It seems like ash/builtins.def should only have "-j" for bgcmd, fgcmd,
jobidcmd, and jobscmd.

- Erik