Re: The CYGWIN Group And Software Is The Greatest!!!!

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 05:52:46PM -0400, Laurence F. Wood wrote:
>I just wanted to say that using the cygwin software and incredibily accurate
>and rapid responses from this group we just finished porting a massively
>parallel distributed quantum chemistry system to Windows!!!!!
>
>We are currently all having a beer and believe me we have toasted cygwin and
>the people behind it several times!! :)

This is one of those times when the "free software" not "free beer"
distinction is sort of hard to take...  :-)

Thanks for toasting us all, though.  This is one of the most helpful
mailing lists that it is my privilege to be part of.  I'm glad it worked
for you.

cgf