RE: Two snapshot bugs

> Are both problems fixed or just the rxvt?  I duplicated the rxvt problem
> myself so I was pretty sure that that was ok.  I can't duplicate the
> random command crashing problem.

It is not command crashing. It is bash getting EOF sporadically and exiting.
Yes, I did have the same problem, and it is still there in the 20001-08
snapshot. I'm running Win2kSP1 with IE5.5. bash (started via cygwin.bat)
simply displays "logout" and you have to manually kill it.

Also, recent snapshots show high CPU usage sometimes. This may be particular
to my configuration: I compile off SAMBA server. Source directory is mounted
on SAMBA and build directory is on local drive. This happens when I build zsh.
Zsh unfortunately has heavily recursive makefiles; there are three - four
levels of make calls (real job is done in make[4] as reported by gmake). I'm
using dllwrap to build shared libraries. In this case, looking with task
manager, all programs called by this last make instance (dllwrap, gcc, collect
...) show above 98% CPU usage. It does not happen with simple gcc or make.

This problem does not exist in 1.1.4 in the same configuration.

-andrej