Re: cygpath usage (was: RE: Posible bug in cygpath Windows -> Unix conversion)

Nope, you are right.  I was just pointing out that, looking at the
results of:

  cygpath -a -u a:abc
and
  cygpath -u a:abc

it looks like the command is treating the argument as absolute also, in
this case.

There was another message on this thread from Chris Faylor saying he had
found the cause of the problem and fixed it.

--
Bob McGowan
Staff Software Quality Engineer