logging onto a PC running Cygwin from another workstation

On Thursday 19 Oct 00, Charles Werner writes:
> Greetings,
>
> Is it possible to rlogin onto a NT4 worksation  from another workstation =
> while cygwin is running on the PC?
> What needs to be changed on the PC side, or run in cygwin to get this to =
> work?

Sorry, which side is the "PC side"??

> I have a hosts file in /etc/hosts and a .rhosts file in my home
> directory.

First see if you can connect without the benefit of these.

> I have read the FAQs and read the material under inetutils, but it is
> not clear what has to be done.

You will have to be more specific.  What is not clear?  Perhaps we can
improve the documentation, but we don't know what you've tried.

Regards,
David